I really do.
They've been around since 1999 but I only heard of them last year. And I've been making up for lost time!
They design every piece and 99% of their jewellery is handmade in their workshops. They're off-beat, quirky, iconic and a staple part of my wardrobe. I've only ever been to the Covent Garden shop where I was served by the lovely Kara last October, but next time I'm in London, Brick Lane here I come.
It's entirely possible to get their gorgeus creations without going all the way to London though. They have a website. They also have over 100 stockists worldwide. A few of my older pieces come from a stockist called Victoria Sewart on the Barbican in Plymouth.
Doing a post about my entire collection would be LONG. So here's a taster.
| Long Chained Lovelies. |
2. Small Aztec eye. From the Summer 2011 collection.
3. 70s Siamese Cat in cream/blue colourway. Bought from Covent Garden in October
4. Stop/Go sign revolving necklace. An eBay find from an older collection.
5. My Fox. I have a huge soft spot for him as he arrived at a bit of a crappy time for me. Bought in April.
6. Will and Kate Cameo necklace - created to commemorate the Royal Wedding.
7. Cocktail Umbrella . I have a few of the matching items knocking around. I was deterimined to get my hands on this one. From the 2010 Summer collection I believe, but an eBay find.
8. Pierrot Moon. Unlike the others this is made from enamel. A birthday present from my grandparents. I adore him.
9. The lollipop. There's something about this one that makes people reach out and touch it. They think it's real. Katy Perry has one. I have one. It's one of my favourites. Bought in Covent Garden in October.
And that's only a small section! I have many more necklaces, a few rings and pairs of earrings, a brooch and a barrette. Watch this space
No comments:
Post a Comment