I will never understand why someone who hates photos of herself as much
as I do will quite happily put makeup on and take photos of her face to
try and create a decent profile picture for Facebook. I will without
fail take a fair few. Many will be deleted. Some will be instagrammed.
Sometimes it'll be utilizing my webcam, sometimes my phone, or even once
my actual camera. I cannot quite fathom it. I suppose it has a lot to
do with the fact that in those pictures to a certain degree I can
control what I look like. I can pull faces, but NOBODY ELSE HAS TO SEE.
That is I think the issue. I can make a fool of myself, but as long as
the end result is passable then the means is clearly acceptable. And not
weird. Or vain. I'm not photogenic so have to get my photos through sneaky posing.
And here are some of them. Some are good. Some are really not. All I can say is that I really like red lisptick.

I went for this one. The least objectionable of the bunch
This one really is me pulling a face. It's not a good one!



No comments:
Post a Comment