The whole country has gone jubilee crazy. Which is understandable 'cos it's not like they happen every day! Only one queen has equaled this - Queen Victoria. Our queen did good.
What I don't get though is that this isle I call home is usually the last patriotic of all. Throw in the jubilee, olympics and euro 2012 and every man and his wife is flying the union flag (it's not the union jack unless you're at sea folks). Ah well. I'm not complaining. And that is for this reason - Starbucks have jubilee fever. Your friendly neighborhood baristas are now rocking a bit of red, white and blue.
Unfortunately many, many countries use these colours. So apparently I looked a bit more French than British. Ah well. It's the thought that counts.
Today's jubilee-wear in total cost £4 from Primark. Bargain.
Red/white/blue striped t-shirt £3
Blue wired headband £1

No comments:
Post a Comment