I've downloaded the blogger app now. For sheer convenience. Much as I love my beautiful laptop it's not exactly practical to cart it everywhere. Plus it means I can do proper outfit posts. I will endeavour to start this tomorrow. I have a busy day ahead of me. It looks a little something like this -
5.45 am Get up
6.30 am Leave house
7.00 am Flying visit to my Starbucks
7.39 am Train to Exeter
8.29 am Arrive at Exeter Central
11.39 am Train back to Taunton
1.00 pm Essential hair maintenance
Am sorely tempted to attempt a Bristiol excursion if Exeter does not provide be with what I'm after. After the hairdressers my afternoon is free. I plan to indulge in retail therapy as very few of my clothes fit any more.
Also at some point during this day I need to book tickets for the weekend's London excursion. Beyond excited about seeing people. At least we're doing better than in previous years - it used to be once a year or two!
No comments:
Post a Comment