Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Let's begin at the beginning

Welocme. Croeso. Bienvenue. Wilkommen.
They say the first post is always the most difficult. Well, they would, if they were discussing blogging. Anyhow this is mine.
The facts are these. I love clothes. I really do. But, like a lot of us ladies, I'm not quite content with my body. I've lost quite a lot of weight in the last year, but I'm still not where I'd like to be. Currently rocking size 14 jeans. Hoping to go down a size or two. And that's where the slimming comes into it. It's so hard to know how to dress for your body shape, especially when it changes. So there will be things that don't quite work. Things that will need adjusting. But it's all about trying things out and working out for yourself what looks good and what doesn't. And at the end of the day, it's not about how you LOOK. It's about how you FEEL. I dress for myself. I have my own style. And it's always changing. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment