Friday, 25 May 2012

Learning Curve.

2 months ago I wouldn't have been doing this. 2 months ago I had long hair. 2 months ago I had no intention of getting my first tattoo until December. 2 months ago I had conjunctivitis and was feeling very sorry for myself. That wasn't fun.

It's amazing what can change in such a short period of time. How you can change as a person. I know I'm weird. And silly. I know I don't dress appropriately for the weather. And I know I wear my heart on my sleeve. But I have learned a few things lately.
1. Listen to your friends. They give good advice. About most things.
2. My bum is smaller than I think.
3. Pretty shoes make everything better.
4. My taste in men has changed a LOT since Christmas.
5. Knowing too much is a bad thing.
6. Short hair requires more maintenance.
7. People can always surprise you.
8. Tattoos don't hurt all that much.
9. Feelings are a pain in the butt.
10. I don't have to constantly weigh myself. I've not been near a set of scales in a week. Progress has been made.

2 comments:

  1. I love having frequent realisations with yoursel like this. It makes you feel good & kind of cleanses the mind in a way. I however know that my bum is huge lol XD. But looking at your realisations makes me think about my own. Quite inspiration ^.^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, typos... *yourself and *inspirational -_- lol.

    ReplyDelete